Salary: Starting £27,500 per annum
Commission: 10% of full sale values. OTE: £250k
Benefits: Car allowance/company car, laptop, mobile phone
Location: Leeds, LS1
Planet-U Energy is one of the fastest growing renewable energy companies in the country, with clients in almost every sector of industry. The business is going through a rapid amount of growth as the requirement for renewable energy becomes ever more pressing for businesses. Our service isn’t limited to energy supply, we offer a range of renewable and sustainable energy saving solutions to our clients.
Run by an entrepreneurial team, Planet-U Energy looks to attract the sharpest minds within the country to work for its organisation, with one major goal in mind: to make renewable energy totally transparent, so businesses can take action today, for a more sustainable tomorrow.
- Managing the full sale through a mixture of telesales and field based sales including generating own leads through sourcing and attending appropriate events and exhibiting as and when required.
- Professionally interact with decision makers across specified markets and seniority within SME’s to FTSE100
- Predominantly field based, with some travel to Head Office
- Work closely with all Planet U Energy departments and business units to ensure all necessary steps are taken to deliver to a client accurately and on time
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team, providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
- Meetings are generated through your own lead generation; inbound marketing leads and through a dedicated Leeds based telesales function.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Sales Experience (minimum 2 years)
- New Business Development experience, preferably working within energy/insurance/teleco sales.
- Outstanding communication skills; confident, articulate.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (not essential if good level of experience).
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the business.