Salary: Starting at £30,000 per annum
Commission: 10% of full sale values. OTE: £185k
Location: Field/home based with visits to HO (Leeds)
Benefits: Car allowance/company car, laptop, mobile phone
Planet-U Energy is one of the fastest growing renewable energy brokerages in the country, with clients in almost every sector of industry. The business is going through a rapid amount of growth as the requirement for renewable energy becomes ever more pressing for UK businesses. Our service isn’t limited to energy supply, we offer a range of services to reduce energy consumption, alongside unit costings, offering a unique solution to our clients.
This role will report directly to the CEO. Expectations of the candidate will be that they are articulate, driven to succeed in a fast moving business.
Run by an entrepreneurial team, Planet-U Energy looks to attract the sharpest minds in the country to work for its organisation, with one major goal in mind; to make the world a greener place.
- Managing the full sale through a mixture of telesales and field based sales, including generating own leads through sourcing and attending appropriate events and exhibiting as ad when required.
- Professionally interact with decision makers across specified markets and seniority within SME’s to FTSE100
- Predominately field based, with some travel to Head Office
- Work closely with all Planet-U Energy departments and business units to ensure all necessary steps are taken to deliver to a client accurately and on time
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team, providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
- Meetings are generated through your own lead generation; inbound marketing leads and through a dedicated Leeds based telesales function
Desired experience & skills:
- Sales Experience (minimum 2 years)
- New Business Development experience, preferably working within energy/insurance/teleco sales
- Outstanding communication skills; confident, articulate
- Ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the business